The Personal Information We Collect
In general, you can browse our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. At various times, you may decide to provide us with personally identifiable information. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing, or other physical address, your email address, and your phone number, certain information about your clients and their homes, as well as any information associated with the foregoing. If you request or purchase products from Nomads or our Service Partners, we collect billing and credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below). This information is used to complete transactions with us. You can choose not t provide information to us but, in general, some information about you is required in order for you to use the Application.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information. This information may include,but is not limited to, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, browser type, operating system, access times, referring website addresses, and click stream data. This information isused for the operation of the Site, to maintain the quality of the Site, and to provide general statistics. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit the Website. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited.
Location Information and Other Information from Devices
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you use the Website. In addition, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information.
You can prevent the collection of geo-location information and update your choices by changing the privacy settings of your Device at any time. Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our Application. If you have any questions about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the tools offered on our Website.
How Personal Information is Used
Nomads collects and uses your personal information to operate its Site and deliver the services you have requested. Nomads may also use your personally identifi =able information to inform you of other products or services available from Nomads and its affiliates. Nomads may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Nomads may post customer stories or testimonials on the Site, which may contain personally identifiable information. If you wish to request the removal of your customer story or testimonial, you can contact us directly to do so.
Nomads does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Nomads may share data with trusted partners to help facilitate or perform certain services on our behalf, including: order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, web hosting, web analytics, marketing, customer support, or send you email or postal mail. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Nomads, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Nomads may keep track of the pages our users visit within Nomads, in order to determine how users are using the Site and improve the experience and operation of the Site.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoen as, court orders, or other legalprocess; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will beshared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
How You Can Access Your Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is accurate, complete and relevant to its intended use. You can access and update your contact information on Nomads’s Apps,and you can close your account by contacting us. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
Your Choices with Respect to the Collection and Use of Your Information
- As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered.
- You also can add or update information and close your account as described above. If you decide to close your account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view. Please note, however, that we may retain in our files some information associated with your account and past transactions for purposes including backups, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
- As a registered user, you can modify your email subscription choices at any time. Whether registered as a user or not, you also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
How We Protect Your Information
We want you to feel confident about using Nomads, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your personal information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share sensitive information, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Nomads is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
How You Can Contact Us